Privacy Statement for Patrons and Visitors Using Adventure Stage Chicago (ASC) Web site
Principle 1 - Your Information is Secure
All the statistical information and personal information that we collect about you is considered confidential. We have implemented industry standard security mechanisms to protect this information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Examples include limited access, firewalls and security analyzers using SSL encryption to protect transmission of data.
Principle 2 - No Site-Specific Data is Ever Divulged
ASC aggregates web site statistics concerning certain broad categories, such as Internet browser usage and screen resolution. This information is presented only in an aggregate form, and in no event will we present specific site data without permission.
- To identify you as a returning visitor
- To customize our site for you
- To help improve navigation
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. If you would prefer, you can set your browser to reject cookies. However, you will not be able to take advantage of our web site and our online ticket sales if you do not accept the cookie defined above.
Principle 4 - Personal Information
Our site's various forms may require users to give us contact information (such as their name and e-mail address), and/or financial information (such as a credit card number). This personal and financial information allows Adventure Stage Chicago and Northwestern University Settlement House (ASCís parent organization) to process and fulfill your request, register your subscriptions, and to bill you for products and services.
In addition to the uses for the information you submit to us, we may use personally identifiable information about you to:
- Contact you when necessary for additional information necessary to process or fulfill your order; to determine if you are satisfied with our service; to inform you that a related service is available.
- Send or contact you with information or special offers about Adventure Stage Chicago.
- Adventure Stage Chciago may release patron information when we believe, in good faith, that such release is reasonably necessary to (i) comply with law, (ii) enforce or apply the terms of any of our user agreements or (iii) protect the rights, property or safety of Adventure Stage Chicago, Northwestern University Settlement House, our users, or others.
Like many companies that accept payment by credit card, ASC may share customers' personal information with qualified third parties in order to process your order or perform a credit worthiness check.
Principle 5 - Opting Out
Individuals may opt-out of receiving future marketing e-mailings from ASC. Any email you receive from ASC has an opt-out address listed at the bottom; replying to this address will remove your name and email address from any future emailings.
Because they are necessary to adequately provide our services, patrons cannot opt-out of receiving administrative communications related to their purchases or registration. Such e-mail may include confirmation of a registration or purchase or communication during the sales or support process.
If ASC makes any material changes to the way we use your personally identifiable information, we will notify you by e-mail.
For More Information
If you have any questions or comments about this policy, our services, or your experience with Adventure Stage Chicago website, you can use the "General email" on our site, or write to us at: Adventure Stage Chicago, 1012 N Noble St, Chicago, IL 60622.